Tips to Claim Compensation for a Flight Delayed at Bournemouth Airport
If there has been a delay in the arrival or departure of your flight from Bournemouth airport, you may be eligible to receive compensation from the carrier.
Here is what you are eligible for in case of a delayed flight at Bournemouth airport:
- As per EU law, you can claim up to £540 for each ticket you hold.
- The compensation is regardless of the price of your ticket.
- If your flight was delayed for 3 hours or more, if it was overbooked or cancelled, you can claim compensation.
- You can claim for delayed flights even 6 years back.
Tips for what to do when you’re delayed at Bournemouth Airport
- Confirm with the airline why your flight was delayed.
- Keep your ticket and travel details and collect proof such as photographs, vouchers, receipts of expenses, etc.
- Ensure that you claim the basic services and benefits due to you at the airport such as free food and drinks, 2 phone calls and emails or faxes.
How Can We Help You To Get Compensation for Your Delayed Flight?
Any flight delays at Bournemouth Airport can completely ruin your holiday or business trip. And, a short suspension can affect your connecting flights. In case of any delays causing problems with your travel plans, we are here proposing you use the best flight compensation company, AirClaims, to help you – get started today!
Getting Compensation For Diverted Flights From Bournemouth
There are many Airlines that fly from Bournemouth, such as RyanAir, Easyjet, British Airways, Emirates, American Airlines & more. Any of these airlines could be delayed for any reason, and it is your right to claim flight delay compensation for departures from Bournemouth.
Our aim is to ensure that you receive compensation for any major delays that can be attributed to the airline. We have the expertise and experience to handle all claims for delay, be it because of technical snags, the weather, etc. You can rely on us to support you through the whole process – speak to our flight delay claims team today.
Our team will investigate any delays over the 3-hour limit to ensure that it is the fault of the airlines and if we are able to prove the airline’s responsibility for the delay, you can receive compensation on each ticket. We have successfully helped hundreds of passengers to receive compensation in the past. All you need to do is simply provide your details of the flight delay at Bournemouth Airport and we will investigate your case and start the compensation process right away.
Can I claim compensation for Cancelled flight from Bournemouth due to a strike?
If your flight has been delayed, cancelled or overbooked – you are 100% entitle to receive compensation. The EU regulation 261/2004 sees to it that passengers are allowed up €600 pay out per person, from the delayed airline.